I know you don’t like to talk, but you gotta do it for her.
Yadriel & Maria appreciation post ✿◕‿◕✿
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- and whether or not they get nervous before haircuts
(Source: younghabitats, via steampoweredsav)
Nick’s face when she says that.
Yeah, um, everything about this is so superb I can’t deal.
(It’s part: I’LL show you how NOT terrible at casual sex you can be and part do you REALLY want to be talking to me about this?)
the whole concept of flirting is just lost on me most of the time really. whenever someone is like “oh they were flirting with you” i’m just like. what. whenever someone is like “were you flirting with them?” i’m just like. what. whenever someone is like “oh you totally were flirting with them!” i’m just like. what. what is flirting. what is going on. what. i have no idea what’s going on. what
"I’m an adult, but not like a real adult"